Correspondent Purchaser Job Opening
Luxury Mortgage Corp (“LMC”) is a mortgage banker licensed in 31 states with offices in NY, NJ, CA, MA ,MI, and FL. Founded in 1996, the company is headquartered in Stamford, CT. We are an innovative, growing and diverse company looking for dedicated professionals to join our team. If you feel one of the positions below are right for you, please complete an application and our Recruiting Team will contact you.
The Correspondent Purchaser will be responsible for purchasing closed loans in a timely manner in accordance to company and investor requirements. The Correspondent Purchaser will perform all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Consistently complete/audit four (4) files per day, plus review conditions.
- Receive and review any outstanding purchasing conditions prior to purchase.
- Complete a closed loan review to ensure documents were executed correctly.
- Ensure all prior to purchase conditions have been met and set file up for purchasing.
- Insure all required documentation for Collateral Package is satisfactory prior to purchase.
- Follow up on requested documentation from Loan Delivery.
- Works with appropriate parties to clear any outstanding conditions prior to loan purchase.
- Reviews signed loan documents for compliance with federal, state and local law and company policies and procedures.
- Verifies loan amount, all fees, rates, discount points, broker rebates and other loan amounts.
- Reviews signed loan documents for correct signatures, notary information, title reports and escrow instructions.
- Maintains highly confidential information concerning correspondent sellers.
- Inputs loan information into the loan system(s).
- Follows up with any post-closing issues that may arise.
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of Company and regulatory changes that effect the closing process.
- Resolves loan purchase discrepancies with the Accounting Department and Shipping Department.
- Assists departmental support staff when necessary.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High school Diploma
- Two or more years working in the mortgage industry
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work under tight deadlines
At LMC we believe our employees are our greatest asset and along with our healthcare benefits and 401(k) match, we also offer:
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan Accounts
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Free in building underground parking
- Casual Dress Code
Diversity and Inclusion are not just words at LMC. They are principles guiding how we build our teams, cultivate leaders and create a company where all employees have a voice. LMC encourages and appreciates people’s differences, ideas and points of view. We are cultivating a diverse and inclusive work force where we provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, disability, veteran status or any other protected category under federal, state or local law.