Sales Support Specialist (Production Coordinator)
Luxury Mortgage Corp (“LMC”) is a mortgage banker licensed in 31 states with offices in NY, NJ, CA, MA ,MI, and FL. Founded in 1996, the company is headquartered in Stamford, CT. We are an innovative, growing and diverse company looking for dedicated professionals to join our team. If you feel one of the positions below are right for you, please complete an application and our Recruiting Team will contact you.
The Sales Support Specialist’s primary responsibility is to oversee and maintain communication with the client and increase customer satisfaction. They work in coordination with assigned Account Executives (AE) and the Luxury Operations Team to elevate Luxury Mortgage as the lender of choice for Non QM and related mortgage products.
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Reports To: Managing Director of TPO
Location: Irvine, CA
- Assist Account Executive with daily activities including, but not limited to the following:
- Train new brokers on Third Party Origination (TPO) Connect and Wholesale process flow
- Price out deals & show brokers how to use our online pricing engine
- Cover for AE when out in the field or on Vacation
- Visit accounts with Account Executive as necessary
- Upload contacts into the CRM system for AE
- Help brokers with Scenario questions
- Assist Account Manager with making sure files are closing on time
- Continuous TPO Account Executive training regarding all systems
- Account ownership Criteria within the CRM
- Coordinate crossover checks with future & current AEs for active, pending, prospect, etc. accounts
- Coordinate with SR PC on account assignment & status
- Embrace & utilize CRM functionality
- Work with all appropriate parties on the existing CRM & future platform improvements
- Assist in uploading contacts into the CRM system for AE
- Assist with maintaining company databases (Encompass & TPO Portal) by completing bi-weekly scrubs
- Assist with new broker applications in collaboration with the TPO client administrator:
- Assist as necessary with communicating with the brokers and collecting all relevant information for new broker approvals & annual re certifications
- Verify company approval and re-certification forms/letters as needed through client administrator
- Communicate lender statuses to Account Executives to ensure open flow of communication in connection with applications.
- Manage and update all broker information in company’s broker database to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Point of contact for managing account price tiers and comp plans quarterly with the TPO Client admin
- Verify and update all broker information in TPO Portal to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Manage contacts to access company TPO portal and website.
- Verify and Confirm Mailchimp and process for rate sheet and marketing distribution is provided to the marketing team
- Collaborate and manage segments and lists for targeted distribution
- Work with marketing & SR. PC to provide feedback and update materials
- Assist with Wholesale trade shows
- Attend trade shows to help with Booth as needed
- Set appointments at trade show for Account Executive
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s preferred
- At least one year of experience in the mortgage industry
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Able to work under tight deadlines
At LMC we believe our employees are our greatest asset and along with our healthcare benefits and 401(k) match, we also offer:
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan Accounts
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Free in building underground parking
- Casual Dress Code
Diversity and Inclusion are not just words at LMC. They are principles guiding how we build our teams, cultivate leaders and create a company where all employees have a voice. LMC encourages and appreciates people’s differences, ideas and points of view. We are cultivating a diverse and inclusive work force where we provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, disability, veteran status or any other protected category under federal, state or local law.