It shouldn’t be complicated to finance a home! We saw a need for common sense solutions for self-employed borrowers and those with non-traditional income. Our Simple Access products are just that…simple, flexible, and straightforward.
- Loan amounts up to $3MM
- Credit scores as low as 620
- 90% LTV to $1MM on primary residence purchase transactions
- 80% LTV on Investor Cash Flow purchase transactions
- 5/6, 7/6 and 10/6 ARM and 15, 30 and 40 Year fixed rates
- Allow use of the IO payment to calculate the DSCR
- Bank statement loans allowed with as little as a 10% expense factor
- Up to 55% DTI on Full Doc loan
- Unlimited cash in hand with certain restrictions
- Exceptions may be considered to most guidelines with compensating factors
INVESTOR CASH FLOW
Created specifically for investors, qualification is based on the income to be generated by the subject property. It’s no longer necessary to have large amounts of cash on hand to build a real estate portfolio.
Qualify based on analysis of bank deposits rather than traditional income documentation. No tax returns required. Business or personal bank statements are permitted. Choose from several options for calculating qualifying income.
Qualify borrowers who receive their compensation in the form of commission or independent contractor basis and receive IRS form 1099 at year-end. Minimum 1 year self-employment (with prior related experience)
A solution for scenarios that don’t quite fit the guidelines for conventional financing. Qualification focuses on the borrower’s ability to repay based on common sense underwriting, and perfect credit is not required.
Eligibility is based on liquid assets in a savings or securities account. No need for tax returns or traditional income documentation. Allows homebuyers to use assets for qualification without tying them up for a home purchase.
Home loan program designed for foreign national borrowers utilizing either liquid assets or rental income on subject investment properties for qualification. Must be able to legally enter the US, no defined length of stay required.
RESOURCES & DOCUMENTS
Dive into the details on our programs and resource in our form and program library.