TPO Account Manager Job Opening
Luxury Mortgage Corp (“LMC”) is a mortgage banker licensed in 31 states with offices in NY, NJ, CA, MA ,MI, and FL. Founded in 1996, the company is headquartered in Stamford, CT. We are an innovative, growing and diverse company looking for dedicated professionals to join our team. If you feel one of the positions below are right for you, please complete an application and our Recruiting Team will contact you.
The Wholesale Account Manager’s primary responsibility is to review loan files received from the Opening Department and prepare them for submission to the Underwriting Department for final approval while effectively communicating with involved parties such as Loan Originators (licensed brokers), Account Executives, Underwriters and real estate brokers. This position reports to the Managing Director of TPO.
- Assist with completing loan packages and follow- up with brokers to collect required documentation.
- Maintain a high level of customer service by being proactive in communicating with Account Executives, real estate brokers, mortgage brokers and internal team members.
- Provide timely and periodic status updates (minimum required is every thirty days).
- Review loan package to verify the completeness of data and ensure the loan meets the established standards of company program guidelines and procedures.
- Gather, analyze, and validate all documents required for loan approval and submit to Underwriting.
- Review loan packages (i.e. verify broker supplied documentation) and accurately input loan information into the company’s Loan Origination System.
- Provide feedback to Account Executives to ensure consistent follow-up regarding pre-approvals and/or full files and assist in resolving issues and/or possible counteroffers.
- Request and gather loan conditions from appropriate parties.
- Review loan file conditions prior to the Underwriter’s review and assist the Underwriter in setting priorities for loan review.
- Manage the closing schedule and communicate with appropriate parties.
- Timely order and/or acquire (as appropriate) title, appraisals, Consolidation and Extensions, Subordination Agreements, VOEs, VOMs, VODs, Powers of Attorney, E&O policy and/or Closing Protection letter and co-op documents.
- Request pay-off statements for all loans to be satisfied and review them in conjunction with the loan package.
- Ensure that homeowners’ insurance policy is satisfactory and includes the correct mortgagee clause.
- Ensure benchmarks, productivity standards, and service levels are delivered.
- Request assistance from the AVP/Operations as needed.
- Duties as set forth in the company’s policies and procedures.
Diversity and Inclusion are not just words at LMC. They are principles guiding how we build our teams, cultivate leaders and create a company where all employees have a voice. LMC encourages and appreciates people’s differences, ideas and points of view. We are cultivating a diverse and inclusive work force where we provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, disability, veteran status or any other protected category under federal, state or local law.
Ready to Apply for a Position?
Use the form below to send us your contact information and resume.